Motorcycle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Motorcycle Insurance Information
What Insurance Should Motorcyclists Have?
Insurance is vital for anyone who owns a vehicle, but even more so for those who ride motorcycles. Motorcyclists face the same accident and operational hazards as other vehicle drivers, but they do it on two wheels without the defensive shield of an enclosed vehicle. That is why motorcyclists should have all the protective covering insurance provides.
What Benefits Does Motorcycle Insurance Offer?
Motorcycle coverage can protect motorcyclists and their bikes. Coverage can help pay for accident damage, settlements and any other obstacles. Motorcycle insurance can reduce potential personal losses, whether you’re on the road or parked on your driveway.
What Does Motorcycle Insurance Cover?
· Collision coverage may provide compensation if your motorcycle is damaged or lost due to a collision with another vehicle or object.
· Comprehensive coverage may offer compensation if your motorcycle is damaged or lost due to fire, theft, vandalism, hail or wind.
· Guest passenger liability insurance may help if a guest driver causes an accident while operating your motorcycle without your permission.
· Liability insurance may cover bodily injury and property damage you cause to other drivers if you’re at fault for an accident while operating your motorcycle.
· Personal injury protection may help with medical expenses for you and your riders in case of an accident, no matter who is at fault.
· Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance may help cover your insured motorcycle if involved in an accident with a driver not carrying insurance.
Your agent may recommend additional endorsements to help customize your coverage, including:
· Roadside assistance
· Custom parts coverage
· Gear and accessories coverage
· Replacement cost coverage
· GAP insurance
How Much Coverage Should I Have?
If you have financed your motorcycle, your lender may require that you obtain collision, comprehensive, gap or other physical damage insurance in agreement with their rules.
It’s a good idea to get additional coverage beyond the lowest level on your policy. Marietta Insurance Services can assist you in determining the level of coverage best suited for you.
How Expensive Is Motorcycle Insurance?
Numerous factors impact the cost of your motorcycle insurance, including:
· Your bike’s value
· Your accident history
· Your chosen coverage limits
· Your claims history on other motorcycle policies
· How far you ride each year
· Where you live
Choosing a motorcycle policy with features and coverages that align with your riding needs is best. We will work with you to get you a policy with the benefits you desire at the most reasonable price.
Depending on your location, you may decide to enjoy the savings that a lay-up policy can offer. If you don’t enjoy riding your bike in the winter months, there may be no need to fully insure your motorcycle if you store it for an extended period. With a lay-up insurance policy, all coverage except comprehensive is suspended for a specific period. Marietta Insurance Services can give you more details about this seasonal coverage option.
How We Can Help
If you’re on the road, you’re at risk. Motorcycle insurance can help protect your financial security and your riding future. The freedom of the open road on a motorcycle is a memorable experience, especially with the right insurance. Call us today at 770-704-5000 or 877-823-1070 to get started on your motorcycle policy.