Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto insurance provides vital coverage that no driver should be without. Whether you own, rent or borrow, the right auto insurance policy can protect you, your passengers and other drivers in a crash. A minimum amount of auto insurance is legally required in almost every state, but greater protection is available with most insurance companies.
Let us help you find the best auto insurance policy for your needs. Contact Marietta Insurance Services in Marietta, Georgia, for a free car insurance quote today.
How Does Auto Insurance Work?
An auto insurance policy is a legally binding contract between you and your insurer in which your insurance company agrees to pay for covered losses in exchange for your monthly payment. Generally, these policies are renewable, with a six-month to a one-year term.
How Much Auto Insurance Do I Need?
At a minimum, you will need enough auto insurance to satisfy your state’s requirements. In Georgia, that means having minimum amounts of liability coverage, as set forth by the state.
Here are some of the coverages commonly included in auto insurance policies:
- Bodily injury liability—This policy pays for costs (e.g., medical expenses, legal fees, funeral costs) associated with injuries or deaths you cause or someone else causes while driving your car.
- Property damage liability—This policy pays for damages you cause to other people’s property (e.g., building, utility pole) while you’re driving.
- Medical payment coverage—This policy, which is also known as personal injury protection coverage, pays for medical expenses resulting from injuries to you or your passengers.
- Collision coverage—This policy pays for damage to your car resulting from accidents you cause (e.g., hitting a tree).
- Comprehensive coverage—This policy covers damage to your vehicle from incidents other than collision (e.g., hail, vandalism).
Additional coverage options may be available with your insurance company. Contact Marietta Insurance Services to learn more about our full range of auto insurance coverage solutions.
How Do I Buy Auto Insurance?
Finding the right auto insurance can provide peace of mind and protect you and your family from financial hardship if an accident occurs. With a vast network of insurance providers to choose from, we’re here to help you find the best insurance policy for your needs. Call Marietta Insurance Services to speak to an agent today.